We have produced pdfs of current and historical ward boundaries as well as Scottish Parliament boundaries.
- 5th Reviews - wards in use since 2017 and 2022.
- 4th Review - wards in use from 2007 to 2017.
- 3rd Review - wards in use from 1999 to 2007.
- Formation of electoral arrangements - wards in use from 1995 to 2007.
- Scottish Parliament Boundaries 1999 to 2011 (the 73 constituencies for the Parliament were defined in the Scotland Act to be the same as the UK Parliament constituencies (1997 - 2005) at that time, with one exception regarding Orkney and Shetland).
- Scottish Parliament Boundaries 2011 onwards.